RSHO Hemp CBD Isolate 99%
- Hemp Grown in Europe (5th Gen Farming Family)
- Certified Hemp Seed
- No Pesticides
- No Fertilizers
- Super critical Co2 Extraction Method
- 0% THC
- Made in the USA
- Triple Tested for Safety and Quality by ISO-Certified Labs
- HempMeds has been Your Trusted CBD Source since 2012
HempMeds Real Scientific Hemp Oil CBD isolate is extracted from non-GMO hemp using super critical CO2. The resulting RSHO CBD hemp oil is then purified using a proprietary process to filter plant material and remove excess waxes, producing a pure isolate powder with 99% CBD. With no measurable amounts of THC or dense plant material, crystallized RSHO CBD isolate is perfect for attaining high levels of CBD per serving. The CBD isolate powder has no taste or smell to it and can be used a number of ways, including vaping or oral consumption. Because it is completely THC-free, HempMeds CBD isolate is safe for use by all customers.
CBD isolate is a crystalline powder and one of the purest forms of CBD. Since all plant matter from the hemp plant is removed, all that is left is 99% pure CBD isolate.
Why is this important? Unlike isolate, Full Spectrum CBD contains other cannabinoids found in the hemp plant including CBN, CBG, and THCv. These other cannabinoids may have different bodily effects, some which may not be desirable to the user. Pure cannabidiol isolate on the other hand is what it says it is – isolated cannabidiol; void of any other cannabinoids, making it easier to serve and more desirable to those who are solely looking to take advantage of the benefits of CBD.
CBD isolates are one of the most versatile forms of cannabidiol. Offered in powdered form, CBD isolate can be used on its own, added to food and drink, or used as a base for other CBD products. It is the only form of CBD that is miscible in both oil and water based products. Here are a few popular ways that CBD can be used:
- Taken by itself: The easiest way to use CBD isolate is to use it on its own by placing it under your tongue. After about a minute, CBD will be delivered to the bloodstream and spread throughout the body. Since pure isolate CBD is both tasteless and odorless, using isolate on its own has become one of the most popular forms of intake.
- Added to food and drink: Due to it’s flexible powder form, CBD isolate can be added to a variety of foods and drinks. Try using it in your morning juice or coffee, or mix it with honey to make an awesome CBD-infused sweetener. Since CBD isolate is tasteless, this method allows you to access the CBD benefits without affecting the taste of your food or beverage.
- To make other CBD products: Some people choose to use CBD isolate powder to make their own products. For example, when infused with a carrier oil, such as MCT Coconut Oil – CBD oil tinctures (*not full spectrum) can be produced. Some individuals mix it with skin oils to create a CBD-infused topical.
- Used to boost other products: If you’re already taking other CBD products, 99% CBD powder can be used to increase your intake. For example, CBD isolate can be added to supplements like tinctures to increase the amount of CBD per serving. When it comes to CBD isolates, the uses are truly endless!